Read or Download Incertitudes et analyse des erreurs dans les mesures physiques PDF
Best physics books
From 1983 to 1986, the mythical physicist and instructor Richard Feynman gave a direction at Caltech referred to as possibilities and barriers of Computing Machines. ”Although the lectures are over ten years outdated, many of the fabric is undying and offers a Feynmanesque” evaluation of many normal and a few not-so-standard issues in desktop technology.
- Physics Experiments Using PCs: A Guide for Instructors and Students
- Physics Reports vol.123
- The Physics of Intense Beams and Storage Rings
- Star Testing Astronomical Telescopes (2001)(en)(362s)
- Vieweg Handbuch Bauphysik
Additional info for Incertitudes et analyse des erreurs dans les mesures physiques
2. THE STAGING VIRTUAL FARM Before discussing the treatment of multimodal communication in Staging, a brief introduction to the project's virtual farm is provided in this section. The virtual farm has been developed at the Laboratory for Computer Vision and Media Technology at the University of Aalborg (CVMT/AAU) in Denmark and is described in detail by Paggio et al (2000). At CST we have produced a mock-up version of it in order to experiment with the integration of the multimodal communication components.
And Palmer, M. Churchill (eds) Embodied Conversational Agents, MIT Press, 256–284. Bavelas, J. , Chovil, N. and Roe, L. (1995) Gestures Specialized for Dialogue. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. Vol. 21, No. 4, 394–405, April. Cassell, J. and Prevost, S. (1996) Distribution of semantic features across speech & gesture by humans and machines, in Proceedings of the Integration of Gesture in Language and Speech. Cohen, P:, MacGee, D. and Cllow, J. (2000) The efficiency of multimodal interaction for a map-based task, in Proceedings of the 6th Applied Natural Language Conference and the 1st Meeting of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp.
S. P. (1991). Modeling Rational Agents within a BDI-Architecture. ), In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR’91). Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, CA. Rickel, J. L. (1999). Animated agents for procedural training in virtual reality: Perception, cognition, and motor control. Applied Artificial Intelligence, 13, 343—382. Ruttkay, Z. , Poggi, I. & Noot, H. (in press) Excercises of Style for Virtual Humans. ) Animating Expressive Characters for Social Interactions.
Incertitudes et analyse des erreurs dans les mesures physiques by Taylor